Your System for Conditioning Hair of All Types
Do you have dry hair? Here are some ways to determine if you have dry hair.
• Is your hair fine and flyaway ?
• Is your hair dry at the ends and you have started losing bits of hair?
• Do you have thinning hair that is dry and also in need of volume?
• Does the use of color cause your hair to become dry and brittle, with a lot of frizz and split ends?
• Do certain sections of your hair change its style and not remain uniform when it gets dry, no matter what you do?
• Is your hair very thick, curly and dry, making the ends snap and you find strands of your hair in your comb or brush?
• Do you curl your hair only to find the curls ruined because the ends stick out all over the place?
• Have you began to notice just lately, that every time you shampoo your hair, it has started to come out in your hands?
• Does your hair look quite damaged to others?
Caucasian- Oval Cell
Hispanic - Round-Oval Cell
Asian- Round Cell
The Forever Silk Hair Conditioning System will give you hair that is flowing, radiant, thicker, stronger, and longer. The System will leave your hair soft, manageable, with that shiny, healthy, beautifully well-conditioned appearance. Do you want to receive compliments from perfect strangers? The Forever Silk Hair Conditioning System will keep your hair moisturized and nourished to its very core. The System is an intense conditioning treatment that is used prior to and during your normal styling procedures. The Forever Silk Hair Conditioning System can be used daily, or only as needed.
1. Shampoo hair with Step 1 Cuticle Cleansing Shampoo twice, 2X.
2. Apply the Step 2 Penetrating Leave-In Conditioner. LEAVE IN for color treated hair. Rinse lightly for well conditioned hair.
3. Apply the Step 3 Leave-In Moisture Treatment, comb thoroughly. This insures total penetration of the moisture treatment into the hair shaft and seals in the moisture of STEP 2 and/or the color. Remember, Step 3 is always left in never rinsed out.